Orthopaedic Surgeon in Perris, California (CA)
Alex H. Etemad MD
- Healthpointe2226 Medical Center Dr, Ste 101Perris, California, 92571 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5722 Bellflower BlvdLakewood, California, 90713 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5345 Irwindale AveIrwindale, California, 91706 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 7052 Orangewood Ave, STE 6Garden Grove, California, 92841 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 1171 Railroad St, STE 101Corona, California, 92882 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 1717 E. Lincoln Ave.Anaheim, California, 92805 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 10900 Warner Ave, STE 121Fountain Valley, California, 92708 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 311 N Verdugo RdGlendale, California, 91206 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 16702 Valley View BlvdLa Mirada, California, 90638 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 754 N. Mountain AveOntario, California, 91762 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
About Our Practice
Dr. Etemad attended the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia
for his undergraduate education. He majored in premedical
sciences, computer science, and engineering. Subsequently he
attended the George Washington University in Washington D.C.
and successfully completed his Doctor of Medicine degree.
During his undergraduate and medical school years,
Dr. Etemad performed medical research alongside his academic
responsibilities. As a result of his research work he was awarded
lifetime membership to the Beaumont Honor Society for Biomedical
research at the George Washington University. He went on to the
University of Virginia and completed his general surgery internship
as well as his orthopedic surgery residency.
Throughout his residency Dr. Etemad continued to be
involved with advanced, cutting edge research in the field of
orthopedic surgery. During his residency, he was actively involved
in academic as well as the practice aspects of orthopedic surgery. He has given multiple lectures on various orthopedic topics, including
spinal disorders. During this time he developed an interest in spinal
Upon completion of his orthopedic surgery residency, Dr.
Etemad went on to the University of California in Los Angeles for a
fellowship in spinal surgery. During the ten months of his fellowship
at UCLA he gained further training and comfort in the diagnosis
and treatment of spinal disorders. He also continued to participate
actively in the academic aspects of orthopedic surgery. Dr. Etemad
has given lectures on spinal disorders, performed research, and has also published in this area.
Currently Dr. Etemad is a full-time member of Southern California Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Center. His clinical practice focuses on diagnosis and treatment of spinal injuries and disorders. He provides a full array of treatments for spinal pathology including, but not limited to, non-operative treatment of spinal strains, sprains, herniated discs, radiculopathy, myelopathy, fractures, and dislocations. His non-operative treatment modalities include physical therapy, epidural steroid injections, and facet joint injections.
Dr. Etemad is a big believer on trying the conservative approach to pain management
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society