Orthopaedic Surgeon in Hove, Brighton and Hove (BNH)
Michael A. Cass MD
- Michael A CassMontefiore Hospital, Montefiore RoadHove, Brighton and Hove, BN3 1RD - United KingdomPhone: +44 1273 900009Fax: +44 1273 900008
About Our Practice
Michael Cass MB FRCS FRCS(Orth.)is a Fellowship trained spinal surgeon operating in Brighton, Hove and Haywards Heath, Sussex, England. He has an NHS Consultant Contract and also a private practice. His practice covers consultation on all spinal problems. He has a special interest in degenerative spinal disease, including back pain, cervical (neck) pain and neurogenic pain (trapped nerves). He also has an interest in spinal tumours and trauma surgery.
He works in close conjunction with other doctors and therapists including physiotherapists, pain management specialists, pilates instructors, osteopaths and chiropracters. He is able to co-ordinate your management with these specialists and many people can be managed without surgery.
Where surgery is necessary, he offers a wide variety of surgery including microdiscectomy; decompression surgery; stabilization & fusion; lumbar disc replacement; cervical disc replacement and minimally invasive surgery.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals, Sussex, UK
- Montefiore Hospital, Brighton & Hove, UK
- Brighton Nuffield Hospital, Brighton, UK
- Brighton & Sussex Medical School, University of Sussex , UK