Orthopaedic Surgeon in Quezon City
Ronald B. Pidlaoan MD
- Spine Surgery - St. Luke's Medical Center (Global City and QC)279 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Rm. 617 North Tower, Cathedral Heights BuildingQuezon City, , 1102 - PhilippinesPhone: +6327230101 local 5617
About Our Practice
My surgical practice is mostly spine surgery. I diagnose, treat and manage patients with spine disorders. My interests include degenerative spine (spinal stenosis, herniated discs, etc) mostly lumbar and cervical disorders, trauma - fractures of the spine (also include osteoporotic fractures), deformities esp scoliosis, infections - TB (Pott's disease), bacterial causes, tumors of the spine, and arthritides of the spine.
Procedures being done in my practice - Decompression procedures (lumbar- laminotomy, foraminotomy, discectomy,) microdiscectomy, cervical decompression and fusion (ACDF, ACCF), fusion (lumbar) - PLIF, TLIF, 360deg fusion, posterolateral fusion. Motion preservation procedures - interspinous spacers (Xstop, DIAM, Coflex), artificial disc replacements. Corrective surgery for scoliosis (anterior and posterior approach), vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty, decompression and stabilization procedures (infection and tumor cases), and conservative management - pain control, epidural steroid injections, facet blocks, etc.
Aside from surgical procedures in my practice, we are also into academics (St. Luke's Medical Center and St. Luke's College of Medicine) - Teaching medical students management and treatment of spine disorders, doing preceptorials, and having them assist in spine surgeries.
As a member of the Philippine Spine Society, our group is focused on the development of spine surgery practice in the Philippines.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- St. Luke's Medical Center, Quezon City, Philippines
- St. Luke's Medical Center, Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Paranaque Doctors Hospital, Philippines
- St. Luke's College of Medicine