Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine Surgeon in Ahmedabad, Gujarat (GJ)
Hitesh N. Modi MD, PhD
- ZYDUS HOSPITALThaltej Hebatpur road, Near Sola OverbrideAhmedabad, Gujarat, 380054 - IndiaPhone: 08000014464
About Our Practice
Dr. Hitesh Modi MS(Ortho) PhD (Spine)
I am a Fellowship trained spine surgeon with having PhD degree in spine. I am only PhD spine in western India.
My special interest is in scoliosis and minimally invasive spine surgeries. My clinic is dedicated to diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of spine problems including minimally invasive- endoscopic spine surgeries and scoliosis correction.
I have published 74 international peer reviewed articles and won many international awards for my work.
1999, M.B.B.S. The MS University of Baroda, Gujrat, India
2003, M.S. (Ortho) The MS University of Baroda, Gujarat, India
2010, Ph.D. (Spinal shortening) Korea University, Seoul, South Korea.
July 2010-June 2011: AO Spine Clinical Fellowship
Toronto Western Hospital, Krembil neuroscience centre, Toronto, Canada
Jan 2010-June 2010: Honorary Clinical Associate
Duchess of Kent Children Hospital, University of Hong Kong
July 2009-Dec 2009: Clinical & Research Fellowship in Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Wooridul Spine Hospital, Seoul, South Korea
Feb 2007-July 2009: Clinical & Research Fellowship in Scoliosis Surgery Scoliosis Research Institute, Korea University Guro Hospital, Seoul, South Korea
Jan 2006: Fellowship Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Chonnam National Uni. Hospital, Gwangju, South Korea Nov 2003-Oct 2004: Fellowship Spine Surgery
Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- Zydus Hospital, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, GUJ, India
- The MS University, Baroda, GUJ, India
- Korea University, South Korea
- The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada