Orthopaedic Surgeon in Buenos Aires
Carlos A. Tello MD
- Spinal Pediatric SurgeryUruguay 1279Buenos Aires, , 1016 - ArgentinaPhone: 54 11 48125257
About Our Practice
Professional Association: Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, Spine Society of Europe
My practice ussually involves the surgical treatment of spinal deformities in children and also the treatment of tumors, fractures and infections of the spine in a Pediatric Hospital affiliated to the University of Buenos Aires.
I´m the Chief of the Spine Service in the Garrahan Children Hospital of Buenos Aires.
I also treat patients in my private office and operate them in Clinics and private Hospitals.
I am also engaged in teaching and developing investigation regarding scoliosis. Our spine department produces several papers yearly all of them related to spine and presented in Specialty Meetings
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Hospital de Pediatria J. Garrahan
- Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery University of Buenas Aires