Nurse in Wayne, New Jersey (NJ)
Michelle Brenner, A.P.N.
- University Spine Center504 Valley RoadWayne, New Jersey, 07470 - United StatesPhone: 973-686-0700
- 401 Hackensack Ave, 10th FloorHackensack, New Jersey, 07601 - United StatesPhone: 973-686-0700
- 210 W. St. George’s Ave, 2nd FloorLinden, New Jersey, 07606 - United StatesPhone: 973-686-0700
- 95 University PlaceNew York, New York, 10003 - United StatesPhone: 212-604-1360
About Our Practice
Contact Us Today
Michelle Brenner is nationally certified as a Nurse Practitioner with specialty training and experience in the treatment of spinal disorders.
Michelle Brenner completed her undergraduate training at the University of Tulsa, graduating cum laude. She was inducted as a third-year student into Sigma Theta Tau, the International Honor Society of Nursing, for her academic achievement and commitment to nursing excellence. Michelle also participated in data collection and research regarding pain management while attending the University of Tulsa. After graduation, Michelle gained extensive experience working in the field of orthopaedics, including specialized training for surgery with the National Institute of First Assistants. Michelle returned for her graduate degree, earning a Master of Science at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey and completed her national certification as a Nurse Practitioner.
Michelle Brenner is an active member of the North American Spine Society, attending national meetings to continue the refinement of her knowledge and expertise. She also remains active in Sigma Theta Tau International as well as the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Contact Us Today
- Spine Specialist
- North American Spine Society
- University of Tulsa
- Rutgers University