Neurosurgeon in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (WI)
James P. Hollowell MD
- Integrated Spine Care2801 W KK River Parkway, Suite #440Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53215 - United StatesPhone: (414)385-2700
About Our Practice
Dr. Hollowell is a board certified fellowship trained neurosurgical spine specialist with particular interest and expertise in complex spinal disorders including degenerative spinal disease, spinal trauma, spinal cord injury, spinal deformities, and spinal tumors. Typical procedures include microsurgery, decompression, stabilization and recontruction of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine for degenerative disease, stenosis, herniated discs, instability or spinal injury.
Dr. Hollowell teaches courses for the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, and the Joint Spine Section. For the past 10 years he has practiced at the Medical College of Wisconsin as an associate professor / program director training Neurosurgery residents and spinal surgery fellows. He has authored many chapters and journal articles in spine surgery books and journals on a variety of topics including spinal trauma, tumors, degenerative spine disease, spinal biomechanics, osteoporosis and surgical techniques.
Dr. Hollowell recently joined Integrated Spine Care working with 2 board certified, fellowship trained Orthopedic spine surgeons with the group practice devoted entirely to disorders of the spine.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- St. Lukes Hospital Milwaukee
- Columbia Hospital Milwaukee
- St. Joseph's Hospital Milwaukee