Neurosurgeon, Pain Management in Houston, Texas (TX)
Shah N. Siddiqi MD
- Texas Spine Center13323 Dotson Rd.,, Suite 100Houston, Texas, 77070 - United StatesPhone: 281-469-0339Fax: 281-469-0369
- 3115 College Park Dr.,, Suite 106Conroe, Texas, 77384 - United States
- 1601 Main St.,, Suite 301Richmond, Texas, 77469 - United States
About Our Practice
Shah N. Siddiqi, MD, FRCS(C), FACS,
Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurosurgery,
Houston Methodist Hospital,
Board Certified Neurological Surgeon,
Diplomate American Board of Neurosurgery,
Fellowship in Spine Surgery (University of Toronto),
Special Interest in: Minimally Invasive & Complex Spine Surgery.
4 Convenient Houston Office locations: Northwest Houston/Willowbrook, Woodlands, Memorial, Sugarland/Richmond! For our patients.
Dr. Shah Siddiqi is a caring, compassionate spine specialist who always puts his patients first. His patients are actively involved in the diagnosis and treatment of their condition.
Call us for an initial consultation or ask about our Free MRI Review!
Dr. Shah Siddiqi, director of the Texas Spine Center, provides State of the Art Spine care with a personal touch. After carefully diagnosing your condition, Dr. Siddiqi will develop a detailed, comprehensive treatment plan for your condition. Cervical, thoracic, lumbar spinal conditions are always treated conservatively first with non-operative care including physical therapy, pain management, spinal injections. If surgery is needed, the most minimally invasive treatment options are reviewed with the patient.
Dr. Shah Siddiqi has over 26 years of experience, and treats lumbar disc protrusions, disc disease, spinal stenosis, lumbar spondylolisthesis, sciatica, cervical disc disease, disc herniations, disc bulges, degenerative disc disease. The most minimally invasive approaches using microscopes, endoscopes, laser surgery are all reviewed with the patient.
This approach allows the earliest recovery, small incisions, least risks, and best outcomes for the patient so they can return to a more normal, active, healthy lifestyle pain- free!
- We accept most Private insurances, Medicare, Worker's Comp, Auto Injuries,Self Pay and our office staff will work with patients to provide the most affordable cost for their care
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City
- Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospitsl
- Assistant Professor, Houston Methodist Hospital, Weill Cornell
- University of Cambridge