Neurosurgeon in Frisco, Texas (TX)
Scott C. Kutz MD
- Texas Back Institute5858 West Main Street, Suite 120Frisco, Texas, 75034 - United StatesPhone: 214-378-7200Fax: 214-378-7205
- 6020 West Parker Road, Suite 200Plano, Texas, 75093 - United StatesPhone: 972-608-5000
About Our Practice
Scott C. Kutz, MD is a board certified neurosurgeon specializing in the treatment of spinal conditions. Dr. Kutz came to the Texas Back Institute from Springfield, Missouri where he worked at the Mercy Clinic in the Department of Neurosurgery.
Dr. Kutz focuses his practice on the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. He specializes in treating patients with degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spinal tumors, as well as other spinal disorders.
Dr. Kutz has a special interest in minimally invasive surgical procedures, artificial disc replacement as well as the treatment of sacroiliac joint disorders. Dr. Kutz uses the most innovative surgical approaches to help his patients get back to life.
He earned his Bachelor of Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and his medical degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago. He completed his surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at Louisiana State University in New Orleans, and a stereotactic and functional neurosurgery fellowship at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Kutz has been a Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons since 2011 and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons since 2010. He is a member of several associations, including the American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the North American Spine Society, and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
- Plano Presbyterian Diagnostic and Surgery Center