Neurosurgeon in Corpus Christi, Texas (TX)
Mathew T. Alexander MD
- South Texas Brain and Spine1227 Third StreetCorpus Christi, Texas, 78404 - United StatesPhone: 361-561-1387
About Our Practice
Provide excellent cutting edge adult comprehensive adult neurosurgery.
Practice ranges from minimal invasive endoscopic microdiscetomy to complex spinal fusion/ deformity corrections in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
Other areas of expertise include spinal tumors and Brain Lab Computer Assisted spinal surgery. Other interest include cranial surgery and deep brain stimulation, Peripheral nerve surgery (Carpal tunnel surgery), pain pumps/ pain stimulators and Kyphoplasty.
Recently using autologous (from patients own bone marrow)stem cell to promote higher healing rates and fusion rates.
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Spohn Shoreline- Corpus Christi
- Spohn Memorial- Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Medical Center (Doctors Regional)
- Texas A&M