Neurosurgeon in Arlington, Texas (TX)
Jacob Rosenstein MD
- North Texas Neurosurgical Consultants800 W. Arbrook Blvd, Suite 150Arlington, Texas, 76015 - United StatesPhone: 817-467-5551
About Our Practice
Medical School: The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Graduated Alpha Omega Alpha 1979.
Internship: The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, Parkland Hospital: July 1979--June 1980.
Neurological Surgery Residency: The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, Parkland Hospital: July 1980--June 1985.
Neurological Surgery Fellowship: Professor Lindsay Simon, The Gough-Cooper Department of Neurosurgery, Institute of Neurology, The National Hospital for Nervous Diseases, Queens Square, London, England.
- Board Certified
- Degenerative Spine
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- USMD Hospital at Arlington