Neurosurgeon in El Paso, Texas (TX)
Helson Pacheco-Serrant MD
- Neurosurgical Specialists of El Paso1700 N. Oregon, Ste. 660El Paso, Texas, 79902 - United StatesPhone: 915-351-1444
About Our Practice
Dr. Helson Pacheco-Serrant is dedicated to the evaluation and management of disorders of and injuries to the adult cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine, such as herniated discs, spinal stenosis, back pain, neck pain, spinal deformities, radiculopathy, myelopathy, spinal cord compression, sciatica, chronic spinal pain, metastatic tumors of the vertebral column, primary tumors of the spinal cord. Dr. Pacheco-Serrant also specializes in brain conditions such as tumors, hydrocephalus, gliomas, meningiomas, pituitary adenomas, intracranial hemorrhage, and head trauma.
Our physician and staff are bilingual and deliver personalized service to our patients. Let us help you regain control of your life so that you may enjoy your precious time with family and loved ones.
- Degenerative Spine
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra-Providence Health Network
- Del Sol Medical Center