Neurosurgeon in Fort Worth, Texas (TX)
Diana E. Wilson MD
- North Texas Neurosurgical & Spine Center1300 West Terrell, Suite 300Fort Worth, Texas, 76104 - United StatesPhone: 817.820.4280
About Our Practice
North Texas Neurosurgical & Spine Center is a multi-disciplinary practice specializing in the advanced treatment of neurological and spine disorders, including: cerebral aneurysms, stroke, carotid artery stenosis, arteriovenous malformations, herniated disks, sciatica, spinal stenosis, spine fractures, degenerative disc disease, tumors, infection, and spinal deformities such as scoliosis and kyphosis. When it comes to providing quality neurosurgical and spine treatment, Drs. Lee, Silva and Wilson are setting the standards in Dallas/Fort Worth.
Dr. Diana E. Wilson is the medical director for Neurosurgical Trauma and is the Division Chief for the Department of Neurosurgery. She has special interests in minimally invasive spine and brain surgery.
- Board Certified
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Fort Worth