Neurosurgeon in Houston, Texas (TX)
David J. MacDougall DO
- Neurosurgical Association of Houston7115 StaffordshireHouston, Texas, 77030 - United StatesPhone: 713-795-5300
About Our Practice
My practice focuses on minimally invasive surgery of the spine. I am a very conservative surgeon when it comes to offering neurosurgical intervention. I treat disorders of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spines. Such conditions as cervical spondylosis, cervical radiculopathy, cervical myelopathy, as well as, cervical pain and headaches related to the cervical spine are common entities I evaluate. In the area of the lumbar spine, I see quite commonly patients with lumbar spinal stenosis and lumbar disc herniations.
Herniations of cervical and lumbar regions are entities that I commonly evaluate. The radicular syndromes related to the lumbar and cervical spine regions are also areas I focus on.
I feel that surgery should be considered as a last resort.
- Board Certified
- Degenerative Spine
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Hermann Hospital Houston texas
- San Jacinto Methodist
- University of Texas @ Houston