Neurosurgeon in Kingsport, Tennessee (TN)
Gregory Corradino MD
- East Tennessee Brain & Spine, P.C.444 Clinchfield Street, Suite #103Kingsport, Tennessee, 37660
United StatesPhone: 423-578-1518Fax: 423-230-6349
About Our Practice
Dr. Corradino completed his undergraduate studies at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia and received his medical degree from the University of Virginia, School of Medicine, in Charlottesville Virginia. Dr. Corradino completed his General Surgery residency at Boston University and completed his neurosurgery residency at the University of Maryland Hospital in 1989.
He is board certified in Neurosurgery and is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
Dr. Corradino specializes in Ruptured/Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica, Spine Fractures, Pinched Nerves (neck & back) and Carpal Tunnel. Dr. Corradino has over has been in practice since 1992.
- Board Certified
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Wellmont Holston Valley Hospital
- Indian Path Medical Center