Neurosurgeon in Charleston, South Carolina (SC)
Brian G. Cuddy MD
- Charleston Neurosurgical Associates2145 Henry Tecklenburg Dr., Suite 220Charleston, South Carolina, 29414 - United StatesPhone: (843) 723-8823
About Our Practice
Charleston Neurosurgical Associates has been providing the Lowcountry with state of the art care for brain, neck and spine disorders for nearly 30 years. We now offer CyberKnife radiosurgery, a painless, noninvasive radiation treatment alternative to conventional surgery. In addition, we also offer a broad range of surgical and non-surgical treatment options and specialize in the management of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spinal disease.
Our board certified neurosurgeons are proudly affiliated with the Bon Secours St. Francis Neuro-Spine Center that is staffed with a team of professionals specially trained to care for spine and cranial patients.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Roper Hospital
- East Cooper Regional Medical Center
- Medical University of S.C.