Neurosurgeon in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (LA)
Paul Waguespack MD
- NeuroMedical Center10101 Park Rowe Avenue, Suite 200Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70808 - United StatesPhone: (225)769-2200,(800)468-8345
About Our Practice
The NeuroMedical Center is the largest practice in the area treating spine disorders. The modern facility is complete with Neuroradiology, Physical Therapy, Physiatry and Pain Management, Neurology, Neuro-Oncology, NeuroPsychology, Adult and Pediatric Neurosurgery, a Surgical Specialty Hospital and a Rehabilitation Hospital.
The Neurosurgery Department has ten Board Certified/Board Elegible members and perform such procedures as Spinal Stenosis decompression, Microdiskectomy, Spinal Fusion, Motion-preservation Stablization, Disk Replacement, Kyhoplasty and Vertebroplasty, X-stop, Minimally-invasive Spine Surgery, Image-guided Spine Surgery, Spinal Tumor Surgery, Pain and Functional Surgery, Spinal Trauma Surgery, Spinal Vascular Surgery, and Spinal Cord Surgery. The Department also offers a full range of cranial diagnosis and treatment.
- Degenerative Spine
- Tumor / Infection
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- NeuroMedical Center Hospital
- Our Lady of the Lake
- Tulane University Medical School