Neurosurgeon, Pain Management in Langhorne, Pennsylvania (PA)
Nirav K. Shah MD
- Princeton Brain and Spine Care1203 Langhorne-Newtown RoadLanghorne, Pennsylvania, 19047 - United StatesPhone: (215) 741-3141
About Our Practice
Doctor Nirav Shah practices neurological surgery with an emphasis on complex spinal surgery and intracranial tumor/radiosurgery at Princeton Brain and Spine Care.
Dr. Shah received specialized clinical training in planning and managing gamma knife cases and an extensive six-month rotation in neurotrauma. Further, at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Spine Center, Dr. Shah completed a six-month apprenticeship in complex spine surgery. He has continued special education in minimal access spinal technologies, neuronavigation, and disc arthroplasty.
Nirav Shah, M.D.’s clinical research has been published in many peer-review journals. Further, he has contributed chapters to textbooks and has presented his research at society meetings.
- Pain Management
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- St Mary's Medical Center, Langhorne, PA
- Princeton Medical Center, Princeton, NJ
- Hunderton Medical Center