Neurosurgeon in Portland, Oregon (OR)
Khoi D. Than MD
- Oregon Health & Science University Spine Center3303 S.W. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon, 92739 - United StatesPhone: 503 418-9888Fax: 503-346-6844
About Our Practice
Khoi Than, MD is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon who specializes in minimally invasive and complex spine surgery.
Dr. Than has a passion for treating patients with spinal disorders. He believes in the "art of medicine," which means systematically correlating the patient's symptoms with the outcomes from a comprehensive physical and neurological examination combined with diagnostic study findings.
Spinal disorders treated include: cervical and lumbar disc herniation, spondylolisthesis, degenerative disc disease, scioliosis, vertebral compression fracture, and cervical myelopathy.
Dr. Than understands that high quality patient care involves much more than just treating a spinal disease or problem. Rather, patients deserve to be treated compassionately with respect and not just surgical skill.
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- OHSU Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)