Neurosurgeon in Cleveland, Ohio (OH)
Edward C. Benzel MD
- Chairman, Cleveland Clinic Spine InstituteThe Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Desk S80Cleveland, Ohio, 44195 - United StatesPhone: (216) 445-5514
About Our Practice
At The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Dr. Edward Benzel is Chairman of the Cleveland Clinic Spine Institute, Director of Spinal Disorders in the Department of Neurosurgery, Program Director for Neurosurgency Residency and has a Joint Appointment at the Clinic's Center for the Spine in the Division of Medicine.
Previous appointments included Professor and Chief of the Division of Neurosurgery at the University of New Mexico. While in New Mexico, he trained many neurosurgery residents and research fellows, as well as postgraduate clinical fellows and postgraduate spine research fellows. During this time, Dr. Benzel received the award for Faculty Excellence in Post-Graduate Clinical (Resident) Teaching.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation