Neurosurgeon in Albany, New York (NY)
Edward H. Scheid MD
- Capital Region Neurosurgery, PLLC1220 New Scotland Road, Suite 103Albany, New York, 12159 - United StatesPhone: 518-439-4326
About Our Practice
Dr. Scheid trained at the Delaware Valley Regional Spinal Cord Injury Center, one of only 15 such centers in the United States, where he received both neurosurgical and orthopedic spine training. Dr. Scheid's practice focuses on adult degenerative cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spinal disorders. He is trained in minimally invasive spine surgery, complex instrumentation, and interventional pain management procedures, including epidural steroid injections.
Dr. Scheid treats spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, spinal nerve compression, and back and neck pain. Dr. Scheid is also trained to treat deformity and to surgically treat tumors of the spine. He also treats compression fractures from osteoporosis with vertebroplasty or kyphoplasty.
Please see our website: www.capitalregionneurosurgery.com for more details.
- Board Certified
- Degenerative Spine
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital