Neurosurgeon in Brooklyn, New York (NY)
Anders Cohen DO
- The Brooklyn Hospital CenterChief of Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery, 121 DeKalb AvenueBrooklyn, New York, 11201 - United StatesPhone: 718-250-8103
- 240 Willowby St , Ste 4EBrooklyn, New York, 11201 - United StatesPhone: (718) 250-8103
About Our Practice
Dr. Anders Cohen specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and cutting edge spinal fusion and motion preservation techniques. He lectures world wide on several spine topics and trains other surgeons in the latest techniques.
Dr. Anders Cohen was the first physician in New York City to perform the XLIF and AxiaLIF ( Trans1) procedures. He offers a comprehensive range of minimally invasive treatments for the spine.
Dr. Anders Cohen completed a post - residency fellowship and treats adult & pediatric conditions.
Dr. Anders Cohen works with competitive athletes to treat spine related injuries.
- Fellowship Trained
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Assistant Professor - Weill Medical College of Cornell University