Neurosurgeon in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ)
Jeffrey Oppenheimer MD
- New Jersey Spine and Orthopedics601 Ewing St , C3Princeton, New Jersey, 08540 - United StatesPhone: (844) 201-1208
- 444 Market StSaddle Brook, New Jersey, 07663 - United StatesPhone: (844) 201-1208
- 680 Broadway , Ste 201Paterson, New Jersey, 07514 - United StatesPhone: (844) 201-1208
- 2386 Jerome Ave, 2nd FloorBronx, New York, 10468 - United StatesPhone: (844) 201-1208
- 545 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1009New York, New York, 10017 - United StatesPhone: (844) 201-1208
About Our Practice
Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheimer graduated with a B.A. from Cornell University in 1979 before continuing on to Georgetown University School of Medicine. Upon completing medical school in 1984, Dr. Oppenheimer went on to a residency in Neurosurgery at the University of Southern California Los Angeles Medical Center. In 1993 he became a board-certified Neurological Surgeon and has spent the last two decades mastering minimally invasive spinal techniques, including fusions and cervical disc replacement. Specializing in both cervical and lumbar procedures, Dr. Oppenheimer is able to offer his patients several surgical procedures that are able to be performed in an outpatient setting. A member in good standing with the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the American Medical Association and the North America Spine Society, Dr. Oppenheimer has been published in several renowned medical publications.
- Accepts only private insurance.