Neurosurgeon in Flemington , New Jersey (NJ)
Francis J. Pizzi MD
- Hunterdon Medical Center,2100 Wescott DriveFlemington, New Jersey, 08822 - United StatesPhone: 908-788-6541
About Our Practice
Dr. Pizzi is a graduate of the Neurological Surgery Residency Program at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he served as Chief Resident in his final year.
He is Board Certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Neurological Surgeons and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
He has been distinguished by election to the Society of Surgeons of the State of New Jersey and listed in the Castle-Connelly Guide as one of the “best neurosurgeons in the NY metropolitan area”.
Community service has included trusteeships on the Boards of St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center, St. Francis Medical Center, and The Lewis School for Dyslexic Children. He was President of the Mercer County Medical Society in 1984.
Establishing practice in 1975 in Central New Jersey, Dr.Pizzi has wide and extensive experience helping people with brain, spine and peripheral nerve disorders. His particular interest is neck and low back surgery usually done on a “same day stay” basis. He has recently published his experience with neck surgery in an international neurosurgical journal (Surgical Neurology 1997 Dec;48(6):560-5).
- Board Certified
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- University Medical Center at Princeton
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center