Neurosurgeon in Edison, New Jersey (NJ)
Asif Bashir MD
- JFK Medical Center65 James StreetEdison, New Jersey, 08818 - United StatesPhone: 732-321-7010
About Our Practice
New Jersey Neuroscience Institute (NJNI) at JFK Medical Center is a comprehensive facility designed
exclusively for the diagnosis, treatment, and research of complex neurological and neurosurgical disorders in adults and children.
Services offered at the Institute include programs in minimally invasive and reconstructive spine surgery, DBS:Deep Brain Stimulators surgery for Movement
Disorders, peripheral nerve surgery, brain tumors, dizziness and balance disorders, epilepsy, sleep, memory problems/dementia, cerebral palsy, stroke, spasticity, movement disorders, and neuromuscular disorders.
Asa department of Seton Hall University’s (SHU) School of Graduate Medical Education, NJNI serves as the clinical setting for residency training in neurology and fellowship training in clinical neurophysiology and sleepmedicine. For more information on the New Jersey Neuroscience Institute, call 732-321-7950
- Fellowship Trained
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Kettering Medical Center
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine