Neurosurgeon in St. Louis, Missouri (MO)
Paul Santiago MD
- Washingon University School of Medicine, Dept. of Neurosurgery660 South Euclid Avenue, Campus Box 8057St. Louis, Missouri, 63110
United StatesPhone: (314) 362 3580
About Our Practice
Dr.Santiago specializes in complex disorders of the spine and spinal cord,minimally invasive spinal surgery,spinal instrumentation,and cranial and spinal injury.
His areas of clinical interest include complex disorders of the spine and spinal cord. He has extensive training in minimally invasive spinal surgeryi(including endoscopic spinal surgery),spinal fusion and instrumentation,degenerative spinal disorders, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, osteoarthiritis, cervical and lumbar stenosis, disorders of the craniocervical junction, cervical and lumbar disc herniation, spinal rheumatoid arthritis,management of spinal tumors and infection and the management of cranial and spinal injury. Dr. Santiago is pursuing scientific investigation into the molecular basis of tumor metastasis to bone and the treatment of cancer-relatedpain in the spine.
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Washington Univeristy in St. Louis