Neurosurgeon in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO)
Neill M. Wright MD
- Washington University School of Medicine, Dept. of Neurosurgery660 S. Euclid Avenue, Campus Box 8057Saint Louis, Missouri, 63110 - United StatesPhone: (314) 7471678Fax: (314) 3622107
About Our Practice
Dr. Wright completed his neurosurgical training at Washington University in St. Louis prior to completing a complex spine fellowship at both UCLA and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. He has been an assistant professor in Neurological Surgery at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis since 2000.
Dr. Wright specializes in the treatment of complex spinal disorders and in minimally invasive surgery. He has written many scientific and clinical papers on spine surgery, and has a research laboratory focused on the study on bone healing.
Dr. Wright treats disorders of the craniocervical junction, cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and sacral spine.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Washington University School of Medicine