Neurosurgeon in Indianapolis, Indiana (IN)
Mitesh Shah MD
- Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine355 West 16th Street, Suite 5100Indianapolis, Indiana, 46202
United StatesPhone: 317-396-1300
About Our Practice
Mitesh Shah, MD, FACS is associate professor of neurological surgery at Indiana University School of Medicine in the department of neurological surgery. Dr. Shah earned his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, completed his residency in neurological surgery from the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN and his fellowship in cranial base surgery from George Washington University, Wash. D.C. Dr. Shah moved to Indiana to practice at the Indiana University School of Medicine where he also serves as the co-director of skull base surgery, and the residency program education director.
Dr. Shah is certified as a Diplomate with the American Board of Neurological Surgery and is a member of the American Medical Association, Congress of Neurological Surgeons and the American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
Minimally invasive surgery
- Board Certified
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital
- Indiana University School of Medicine