Neurosurgeon in Greenwood, Indiana (IN)
Jamie Bradbury MD
- Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine1051 Greenwood Springs Blvd., Suite 201Greenwood, Indiana, 46143
United StatesPhone: 317-396-1300
About Our Practice
Jamie Bradbury, MD joined Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine in 2010 after practicing at Sentara Neurosurgical Specialists in Virgina Beach, VA. Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine is the result of the 2010 merger of the private practice of Indianapolis Neurosurgical Group (ING) and the faculty neurosurgeons in the IU School of Medicine Department of Neurological Surgery. Dr. Bradbury received his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine. He completed a six-year residency in neurological surgery at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Back and neck pain
Degenerative spine disorders
Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Medicare Medicaid Anthem Check our web site for other plans accepted. There are few plans that we are not credentialed with to see patients. Be sure to ask your insurance company if they offer "out of network" benefits that would still pay for a portion of your care, if, by chance, our practice is not in your network.
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- St Francis
- Community South
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- St. Vincent Hospital