Neurosurgeon in Indianapolis, Indiana (IN)
Jean-Pierre Mobasser MD
- Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine8333 Naab Road, Ste. 255Indianapolis, Indiana, 46260 - United StatesPhone: 317-396-1300
About Our Practice
Jean-Pierre Mobasser, MD is Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the Indiana University (IU) School of Medicine.
Dr. Mobasser obtained his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, GA. He completed his residency in neurosurgery and fellowship in minimally invasive spine surgery at the University of Tennessee in Memphis, TN.
Dr. Mobasser moved to Indiana to practice with the former Indianapolis Neurosurgical Group (ING) before ING merged with IU School of Medicine Department of Neurosurgical Surgery to form Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine. Dr. Mobasser is board certified by the North American Board of Neurological Surgery and is a member of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, American Association of Neurological Surgeons and Counsel of State Surgeons.
His areas of speciality include:
- Back and neck pain
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Spine trauma
- Spinal tumor surgery
- Degenerative spinal conditions
- Artificial disc surgery
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- St. Vincent Hospital