Neurosurgeon in Chicago, Illinois (IL)
Tyler Koski MD
- Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation675 N St. Clair Street, Galter 20-250Chicago, Illinois, 60611 - United StatesPhone: 312-695-8143
About Our Practice
Dr. Koski is an Assistant Professor at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, IL. He originally grew up in Michigan and attended Michigan State University for his undergraduate and medical school training. He completed a neurological surgery residency and fellowship in complex spinal disorders and spinal deformity at Northwestern University.
Dr. Koski specializes in all aspects of spine surgery, and has particular clinical and research interests in scoliosis and spinal deformity, revision surgery, spinal column and spinal cord tumors.
- Fellowship Trained
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
- Northwestern University