Neurosurgeon in Chicago, Illinois (IL)
Richard G. Fessler MD
- University Neurosurgery1725 West Harrison Street, Suite 855Chicago, Illinois, 60612 - United StatesPhone: (888) 352-RUSH
About Our Practice
Dr. Richard G. Fessler is a Professor of Neurological Surgery at Rush University Medical School in Chicago, and in practice at University Neurosurgery.
Dr. Fessler is a leading authority on the noninvasive and minimally invasive treatment of spine disorders. He has clinical expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of many conditions, including back pain, degenerative disc disease, head and neck trauma, lumbar disc replacement, neural transplantation, spinal deformity, spinal stenosis, sciatica, and spinal tumor.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics