Neurosurgeon in Kankakee, Illinois (IL)
Michel Malek MD
- Michel Malek, M.D.555 West Court Street, Suite 412Kankakee, Illinois, 60901
United StatesPhone: 815-936-3204
About Our Practice
Utilizing his more than 10 years experience and cutting edge technology, Dr. Malek will diagnose the source of your back or neck pain and explain to you why you hurt and how to correct the problem.
In his practice, Dr. Malek stresses conservative, non-invasive or minimally invasive management of spine and pain disorders. Surgical intervention is used only after all lesser invasive procedures have failed.
Dr. Malek specializes in epidural steroid injections, discography, minimally invasive spine surgery, complex recontructive surgery, vascular and cancer surgery, and second opinion consultations.
We offer medical and surgical treatment of acute and chronic pain, low back pain, back and neck disorders, carpal tunnel syndrome, herniated discs and failed back surgery.
Dr. Malek is known nationally for his research and groundbreaking, effective treatments and is currently involved in the development of new spinal disc technologies.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Provena St. Mary's Hospital in Kankakee
- Provena St. Joseph Medical Center in Joliet
- Our Lady of the Resurrection