Neurosurgeon in Kankakee, Illinois (IL)
Charles F. Harvey MD
- Neurosurgery Consultants375 North Wall Street, Suite P530Kankakee, Illinois, 60901 - United StatesPhone: 815-932-7200Fax: 815-935-7874
About Our Practice
Dr. Harvey has a strong interest in the treatment of neurosurgical problems in the adult and pediatric population.
His research has involved the surgical treatment of congenital spinal disorders, pediatric trauma, and the development of the nervous system. He is a frequent lecturer on current techniques for the management of disc disease, neurological trauma, and disability determination. He has a personal interest in Latex allergy and the impact of universal precautions on health care workers.
Dr. Harvey attended Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, Illinois and completed his residency in neurological surgery also at Northwestern University McGaw Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Harvey is board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgeons.
- Board Certified
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Riverside Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
- St Mary Mercy Livonia
- The Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- Huron Valley Sinai Hospital
- Sinai-Grace Hospital