Neurosurgeon in Atlanta, Georgia (GA)
Regis W. Haid MD
- Atlanta Brain and Spine Care2001 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 575Atlanta, Georgia, 30309 - United StatesPhone: (404) 350-0106
About Our Practice
Dr. Haid's practice focuses upon the management of spinal disorders, with special emphasis on minimal access techniques, artificial cervical discs, and spinal cord compression.
A renowned educator, Dr. Haid has been welcomed at more than 20 universities worldwide as a visiting professor. He has lectured at over 135 Spinal Courses, and has been a course director more than 60 times.
As a widely published author, Dr. Haid has contributed over 100 scientific articles to peer-reviewed publications and has written more than 70 chapters spinal disorder treatments. He is presently working his ninth textbook.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Piedmont Hospital