Neurosurgeon in Orlando, Florida (FL)
Robert L. Masson MD
- NeuroSpine Institute2706 Rew CircleOrlando, Florida, 34761 - United StatesPhone: 407-649-8585
About Our Practice
Dr. Masson is an expert in Minimally Invasive Spine surgery and has special training in all approaches used in spinal reconstructive surgery and chooses a particular surgical approach based on which of them is best served for each individual patient.
Dr. Masson specializes in return to sport, and is dedicated to developing spine treatment algorhythyms that provide the highest possibility of maintaining physical activity at the highest level, when prudent, following spinal injury. He faithfully believes that maintenance of physical conditioning is essential to total health and is committed to this ideal. He treats a wide variety of professional and amateur athletes, representing athletes from the NFL, NBA, MLB and PGA/LPGA tours, among others. He is an advisor to GolfFitness Magazine and has been featured on Discovery Health as an expert in Neurological Surgery.
- Board Certified
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Orlando Health
- Florida Hospital
- Health Central
- University of Florida, Department of Neurosurgery