Neurosurgeon in Orlando, Florida (FL)
Nizam Razack MD
- Spine & Brain Neurosurgery Center77 West Underwood Street, Suite 400Orlando, Florida, 32806 - United StatesPhone: 407-423-7172
About Our Practice
The Spine & Brain Neurosurgery center offers comprehensive neurosurgical care for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of disorders that affect the spine, brain, central nervous system and peripheral nerves.
Services include treatment of: Neck & Lower Back pain (cervical lumbar discs & Degenerative disorders), Spinal column reconstruction (Spinal Fusion & Instrumentation), Brain Tumors, Pituitary tumors, Deep Brain Stimulation, Gamma Knife Radiosurgery, Vascular Brain disorders (Aneurysms), Stroke Reconstruction, Parkinson's Disease, Surgical treatment of epilepsy & Movement disorders, Peripheral Nerve Entrapments (Carpal tunnel, Ulnar compression), Cancer pain, Scoliosis, Skull Base Lesions, Syringomyelia.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Orlando Regional Healthcare
- Florida Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- University of Miami