Neurosurgeon in Gainesville,, Florida (FL)
John C. Stevenson MD
- The Spine and Neurosurgery Center4500 West Newberry RdGainesville,, Florida, 32605 - United StatesPhone: 352-336-6000
- P.O. Box 13476Gainesville, Florida, 32604 - United StatesPhone: 352-336-6000
About Our Practice
Dr.Stevenson received his Bachelor of Arts from Oberlin College,Ohio. He received his medical degree from the University of Glasgow,Scotland with honors in surgery. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in London, England. Dr. Stevenson's neurosurgical residency was at Duke University Medical Center. He has published articles in many peer review journals and has written several chapters in neurosurgical textbooks.
Dr. Stevenson takes pride in treating his patients and their spinal conditions conservatively, however, he has the experience and knowledge to treat surgically all aspects of spinal disease.
The following are some of the more common spinal conditions he treats: Degenerative spine disease,lumbar disc herniation,cervical disc herniation, cervical stenosis, lumbar stenosis, minimally invasive spine surgery, lumbar fusion, lumbar discectomy, cervical fusion
- Board Certified
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North Florida Regional Medical Center