Neurosurgeon in Washington, D.C., District Of Columbia (DC)
Jean-Marc Voyadzis MD
- Georgetown University Hospital7 PHC, Department of Neurosurgery, 3800 Reservoir Road, N.W.Washington, D.C., District Of Columbia, 20007 - United StatesPhone: 202-444-4972
About Our Practice
Dr. Jean-Marc Voyadzis is an Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington D.C. specializing in minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Dr. Voyadzis graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Georgetown University School of Medicine where he was named class president of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society and was awarded the Kober medal for the highest overall record of academic performance. He then completed his residency in Neurosurgery at Georgetown University Hospital followed by a fellowship in minimally invasive spinal surgery at the University of Chicago Hospitals.
Dr. Voyadzis’ clinical interests are in minimally invasive spinal surgery, spinal cord tumors, metastatic spine disease, cranio-cervical disease, complex spinal stabilization and instrumentation, and spinal radiosurgery.
Dr. Voyadzis has contributed to numerous publications and book chapters and has presented his research at major meetings in the United States and Europe. Dr. Voyadzis is fluent in both Spanish and French.
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Tumor / Infection
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Southern Maryland Hospital
- Calvert Memorial Hospital