Neurosurgeon in Long Beach, California (CA)
Victor Smart-Abbey MD
- Victor Smart-Abbey, M.D., Inc.411 East Tenth Street, Suite 205Long Beach, California, 90813-4445 - United StatesPhone: (562) 491-3511
About Our Practice
To interested parties such as Third Party Insurer, Defense and Applicant Attorneys.
Victor Smart-Abbey, M.D., C.M., F.I.C.S, QME, IME AME, Specializing in Neurological Medicine & Surgeon and formerly of Neurological Specialty Group is pleased to announce the reopening of the newly organized Institute of Neurological Medicine and Surgery to provide the following professional medical-legal services.
Specialist Treatment for
Neurological Medicine and Surgery conditions
Independent Medical Evaluations
Evaluation & Management of Industrial & Personal Injuries
Evaluation & Treatment of Complex Spinal Disorders
The new organization is staffed by experienced and dedicated personnel, who are well-trained in the medical office management and administration of all your needs, prompt return of your telephone calls, prompt delivery via fax or e-mail of preliminary evaluation reports, and coordination of all intra-office communication.
When you request our services, you can count on friendly and professionally reliable service, including but not limited to the following.
* Timely appointment schedule by our staff.
* Detailed comprehensive evaluation including review and summary of all submitted medical records by Dr. Smart-Abbey.
* Prompt notification of no shows, cancelled appointments, or rescheduled appointments of clients/patients.
* Report availability within five working days.
* A credible, admissible and ratable report.
* Parking availability on the office premises for your clients.
* Availability of state-of-the-art diagnostic studies support to clarify issues, if necessary.
For scheduling, please contact the Patient's Accounts Manager, Ms. Luz Santos, by calling (562) 495-1125. Also, visit our website atwww.vsmartabbey.medem.com
We thank you for considering using the Institute of Neurological Medicine and Surgery.
- Board Certified
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena