Neurosurgeon in La Mesa, California (CA)
Tyrone L. Hardy MD
- San Diego Neurological Disorders Specialists5565 Grossmont Center Drive, Bldg. 1, Suite 119La Mesa, California, 91942 - United StatesPhone: (619) 464-3153
About Our Practice
Dr. Hardy is a board certified neurosurgeon. Dr. Hardy received his medical school training at Howard University, where he graduated with honors. He was trained and studied neurosurgery at the world-renowned Montreal Neurological Institute. Dr. Hardy also has a Masters degree in technological developments in stereotactic neruosurgery from McGill University.
He has had extensive training in laser surgery and Gamma Knife surgery at the University of Southern California and the Karolinska Gamma Knife Center in Stockholm, Sweden respectively.
Dr. Hardy also specializes in Microsurgery, Gamma Knife Radiosurgery, Stereotactic Surgery, various brain surgical procedures including the treatment of Parkinson's Disease and other movement disorders.
- Board Certified
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Sharp Grossmont
- Scripps Memorial La Jolla