Neurosurgeon, Pain Management in Bakersfield, California (CA)
Robert E. Lieberson MD
- Kern NeuroScience Institute1700 Mt. Vernon AvenueBakersfield, California, 93306 - United StatesPhone: 661-326-2800Fax: 661-326-2176
About Our Practice
Exceptional is the Standard.
Kern Medical Center offers primary and specialty care without regard to ability to pay. It is the County's only trauma center. KMC is a teaching hospital with multiple, nationally renowned residency programs.
Kern NeuroScience Institute, and the Department of Neurosurgery at Kern Medical Center, provide cutting edge brain and spine care. We specialize in minimally invasive surgery, complex tumor surgery, CyberKnife radiosurgery, and interventional pain management. We are accepting new patients. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 661-326-2800.
I can be reached on my cell phone, 510-928-2323. Old patients from my private practice in Fremont, Pleasanton, and San Ramon are welcome to call.
- We accept virtually all insurance plans. We treat unsponsored residents of Kern County. Pre-authorization is required for some plans. We can help with the insurance authorization.
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Kern Medical Center