Neurosurgeon in Irvine, California (CA)
Mark E. Anderson MD
- Neurosurgeon16300 Sand Canyon Ave. #1005Irvine, California, 92618 - United StatesPhone: 949-753-0303Fax: 949-753-8982
About Our Practice
I am a Board-Certified Neurosurgeon who has been in solo clinical practice in Orange County, California for 29 years.
I provide a full spectrum of Neurosurgical and Spinal Surgical Procedures. My clinical focus is on complex spine
casework and specifically reconstructive techniques. I have been affliated with Trauma and Spinal Cord Injury Centers.
Adult Cervical and Lumbar Disc and Degenerative Disorders, Stenosis, Congenital Anomalies, Tumor, Trauma, Instability, and previously operated cases are my most common diagnosis. Cervical and Lumbar Laminectomy, Fusion, Anterior and Posterior Instrumentation and Implants, Microsurgery, and Peripheral Nerve Decompressions are my most common procedures.
I work for patients not Insurance companies. I trained at Stanford University Medical Center Department of Neurosurgery and am affiliated with several local hospitals and am active in medical device design.
Please call for an appointment: 949-753-0303.
- Board Certified
- Degenerative Spine
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Hoag Hospital Irvine and Newport Beach
- Western Med Center-Santa Ana
- Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center