Neurosurgeon in Santa Rosa, California (CA)
Alan T. Hunstock MD
- North Bay Neurosurgical Associates Medical Group525 Doyle Park Drive, Suite 102Santa Rosa, California, 95405
United StatesPhone: 707-523-1873
About Our Practice
Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurological Surgery at UCSF Medical School since 1989. Private practice of neurological and spinal surgery since 1984.
Our practice consists of 3 neurological surgeons in private practice. We all have a subspecialty interest in spinal disorders, which include degenerative, trauma, microsurgery and major reconstructive surgery, including instrumentation of the spine.
We evaluate and treat a wide range of patients and conditions related to the spine and brain. Worker's compensation patients are welcome and we evaluate a large percentage of them in our community.
The surgeons in our group are well trained at both UCLA and UCSF Medical Centers and are board certified. We keep current on the latest techniques and research in the field. The practice prides itself on delivering top quality care with compassion. As a small practice, we are readily available to our patients with a courteous staff.
- Board Certified
- Degenerative Spine
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Warrick Hospital
- University of California at San Francisco