Neurosurgeon in Little Rock, Arkansas (AR)
Scott Schlesinger MD
- Arkansas Neurosurgery5800 W. 10th Street, Suite 205Little Rock, Arkansas, 72204 - United States
About Our Practice
The physicians of Arkansas Neurosurgery are dedicated to the comprehensive evaluation and management of spinal and cranial disorders.
Specialty interests include the surgical treatment of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar diseases including spinal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, spondylolisthesis, etc.
Cranial disorders include aneurysms, tumors, chiari malformations, etc..
- Board Certified
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- St Vincent Hospital
- Baptist Hospital