Neurosurgeon in Stott Lane, , Salford (SLF)
Kanna K. Gnanalingham MD, PhD
- Greater Manchester Neuroscience CentreDept of Neurosurgery, Greater Manchester Neurosciences Centre, Salford Royal Foundation Trust (SRFT)Stott Lane,, Salford, M6 8HD - United KingdomPhone: (0044) 1614957011Fax: (0044) 1617183560
About Our Practice
A consultant in Neurosurgery at Salford Royal (NHS) and The Alexandra Hospital (private practice) in Manchester, UK, Mr Gnanalingham completed his higher surgical training in Neurosurgery in London, including fellowships in Pituitary, and Spinal surgery at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery. He is an Honorary Lecturer at the University of Manchester.
His sub-speciality interests include pituitary and spine surgery, utilising minimally invasive (ie ‘key hole’) surgical techniques, especially endoscopy. He has a strong interest in clinical and basic science research in Neuroscience, qualified to doctorate level and with numerous publications and international presentations. In recognition of his expertise, he is frequently invited to speak at national and international meetings and workshops for spinal and pituitary disorders. SRFT is a national and international Visitation centre for Minimally Invasive Surgery, with regular visits from surgeons wishing to learn such ‘key hole’ surgical techniques.
(email - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fellowship Trained
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Salford Royal Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
- Alexandra Hospital (BMI), Cheshire, UK
- University of Manchester, UK
- King's College London, UK