Neurosurgeon, Spine surgery in Taichung, T'ai-chung (TG)
Joseph (袓信) CS. Li (李) MD
- Chung Shan University Hospital(中山醫學大學醫院神經外科)13F/3, No.9, Fusiang Street, Situn DistrictTaichung, T'ai-chung, 40765 - TaiwanPhone: 886-4-24621372Fax: 886-4-24621371
About Our Practice
I am a well trained general neurosurgeon dealing with all kinds of neurological disease in Taiwan. Several fellowships have been accomplished in Canada, Germany and USA during my practice. My major interest is particularly in :
(1)spinal surgery for degenerative, disease and trauma, using different operative techniques for decompression and/or instrumentation.
(2) functional neurosurgery such as microvascular decompression for unilateral hemi-facial spasm(HFS) and Trigeminal neuralgia(TN).
In the past 10 years, I have performed 100 cases of vestibular neurectomy for unilateral Meniere's disease. This work has been published (Evaluation of retrosigmoid vestibular neurectomy for intractable vertigo in Me ́nie`re’s disease: an interdisciplinary review, Acta Neurochir (Wien) (2008) 150: 655–661).
Lately, I have moved to Chung Shan University Hospital, Taiwan.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Tumor / Infection
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Chung Shan Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
- Chung Shan Medical University, Taiwan.
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)