Neurosurgeon in Hagerstown
Neil P. O'Malley MD
- Parkway Neuroscience and Spine Institute17 Western Maryland Parkway, Suite 100Hagerstown, , 21740 -Phone: 301-797-9240
About Our Practice
Parkway Neuroscience & Spine Institute is a comprehensive spine treatment center offering a full range of state of the art spinal care from diagnosis to treatment. It is staffed by board certified neurosurgeons, physiatrists, neurologists, pain specialists, chiropractors, physican assistants and physical therapists, all trained in the latest techniques.
We are conveniently located at 17 Western Maryland Parkway where you can expect to receive advanced interventional therapies for pain control in a comfortable and relaxed environment. If pain control and return of function cannot be achieved through non-invasive techniques and surgery becomes necessary, we have an outpatient surgery center on-site.
Dr. O'Malley is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a clinical assistant professor of neurosurgery at Penn State/Hershey Medical Center. He is the current Chief of Neurosurgery at Washington County Hospital. He specializes in complex spinal surgery as well as minimally invasive spinal procedures allowing quicker return to work. He has been awarded Doctor of the Year multiple times at Washington County Hospital.
- Board Certified
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Washington County Hospital, Hagerstown, MD
- Chambersburg Hospital, Chambersburg, PA
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center