Neurosurgeon in Dublin, Dublin (DB)
Martin Murphy MD
- Blackrock ClinicRock Road, Blackrock, Suite 16 Blackrock ClinicDublin, Dublin, Dublin 4 - IrelandPhone: 01-6641469Fax: 01-6319474
- Mater Private HospitalEccles Street, Suite 7Dublin, Dublin, Dublin 7 - Ireland
About Our Practice
US Fellowship trained spine surgeon (Washington University in St Louis) 2013.
National Neurosurgery Programme completed 2012.
Intercollegiate Neurosurgery Examination for UK & Ireland completed 2011.
All spine conditions assessed and treated - lumbar disc herniation, lumbar discectomy, endoscopic discectomy, cervical fusions and discectomy,lumbar or thoracic spinal fusions, minimally invasive/minimal access fusions, Kyphoplasty and treatment of osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures.
Close working relationship with a vast network of pain physicians, physiotherapists, physical therapist, chiropractors, other spine surgeons (both from orthopaedic and neurosurgery backgrounds).
Clinic locations in Blackrock Clinic and Mater Private Hospital. Monthly clinics in Euromedic Kilkenny also.
Public clinics in Tallaght Hospital and Naas General hospital.
- VHI, Aviva, Prison Officers Medical Aid, Garda/St Pauls, Laya, Glo Health
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- North American Spine Society
- Blackrock Clinic, Rock Road, Blackrock, Co.Dublin
- Mater Private Hospital, Eccles Street, Dublin 7.
- Tallaght Hospital, Dublin 24.