Neurosurgeon, Minimal Invasive Spinal Surgry and Pain therapy in Zagreb, Zagreb county (01)
Robert Saftic MD
- Vertebris - center for minimal invasive spinal surgeryPetrovaradinska 1Zagreb, Zagreb county, 10000 - CroatiaPhone: +385913877410
About Our Practice
Vertebris is a center specialized in minimally invasive spine surgery procedures like selective endoscope discectomies, laser spine surgery, METRX decompresions and low back pain therapy.
On the basic one day surgery we treat disc herniations, foraminal stenosis, back pain syndromes, and neck pain syndromes.
We can provide state of the art spine surgery and phisical therapy at one place.
Our phisical therapy is individualized and focused only to the spine problems.
In area of physical therapy we provide isokinetic measurement and exercise to treat your problems and to prevent furder damages of the spine and other joints like hip, knee and neck.
In our practice we provide all orthopedic minimal invasive operations and hip and knee replacement operations
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Asian Academy of Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Vertebris - minimal invasive spinal surgery
- Clinical Hospital Sisters of Charity